Educating, Empowering, and Equipping Biblically-Based Leaders to Transform our Communities for the Glory of God
In the spirit of its namesake, Frederick Douglass, Douglass Leadership Institute (DLI) trains Biblically-based leaders with the goal of creating a national network of Christian men and women educated, empowered, and equipped to transform our culture for the Glory of God.
Our strategies include our unique training programs and powerful events that deliver practical training in the following areas:
- Developing a Biblical worldview framework
- Conducting grassroots organizing
- Understanding the political, economic and social issues impacting our nation
- Engaging government leaders at the national, state and local levels
- Uniting the Body of Christ in prayer
- We envision a nation dominated by flourishing communities that are created and sustained by a multi-generational network of leaders who live and preach Biblical values designed to transform our culture.
Your donation to DLI will support this network of Biblically-based leaders who will advocate for policies that:
- Strengthen the traditional family
- Support criminal justice reform
- Secure economic and educational opportunities
- Your contributions are tax-deductible and will help us to continue our mission to educate, equip, and empower leaders to embrace and apply biblical principles to life and in the marketplace.